Friday, March 12, 2010

Scores of Posts

In my head I've written at least twenty posts during the past few months. Unfortunately, I'm often holding a paint brush, giving a bath, making dinner, driving to the grocery. Tough to get down my thoughts in those moments. I'm thinking of hiring a secretary to follow me around all day and jot down my words. Or maybe I could just put the secretary to work, freeing my hands for typing. Hmm. Anyways, I "wrote" posts on skiing, Charlotte's birthday, politics, Valentine's day, sushi, racism, Charlotte's latest doctor adventures, Owen's sweet words, and unending home improvements, just to name a few. So now I'm trying to decide if I should actually write any of these thoughts down, or just leave them floating around my brain. Right now, all I know is that I can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight.

3 comments:

em and pete said...

Do share...I want to read all those posts in your head. :)

Michelle said...

I agree :) I found the last one on pickles to be particularly amusing. If we had one of those fancy phones we could blog on the go, but I doubt I'd have time for that even if I had one. An assistant would be awesome. Mine would do laundry. All day.

amy alley said...

i'd love to read all the posts floating around...it's how i keep up with what's going on in your world :).