Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a pregnant cry-baby

I must admit that I'm not infrequently moved to the point of crying. Fortunately for me, I don't have any tearducts, so most people can be left safely in the dark during these moments. If you asked me a question, I'd be in trouble, because my throat nearly closes up from the effort of not audibly sobbing. Praise music in church, movies, sweet moments with my family, you name it. Pregnancy seems to have ratcheted this up a notch. So I thought I'd share my latest throat-blocking moment with you if you're interested. http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/christian.asp
You might laugh at me for crying during this, but remember, it's the fetus' fault.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Like mother, like daughter. I also cried when I watched this. This shows that love is never forgotten. I don't have tear ducts, but I can still cry with the best of them.(and I'm not pregnant)

julie s said...

No tear ducts? Really? I bet you never run out of things for 2 truths and a lie.
Oh, and congrats on my new niece/nephew. I can't wait to have another red-headed friend.

Emsamum said...

I'm so happy you're preggo again!! Congrats and welcome to the ranks. And the hormonal crying at the drop of a hat doesn't get any better in the second trimester.

Holly said...

you're funny. whatever you do, don't watch ps i love you.

askewheels said...

when, when is this baby due? congrats!

Mama Lutz said...

Thanks for posting the link. Gabby and I watched it four times.

To add to your data, put me in the "Pregnant, but didn't cry" category. I think that's because most of the time the hormones are more concerned with making me sick (and sometimes irritable, perhaps?) than they are concerned with helping me connect with beautiful moments. Stupid hormones. I wish I had yours instead.