Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nothing Much

I don't have anything in particular to say. It's been a long time since I've posted, so I thought it was due. It seems the summer sends lots of blogs into hiatus. Hard to feel motivated to type when there is so much else happening I suppose. For my part, I'd like to blame it on nausea. I haven't felt motivated to do much other than lay on the couch and watch movies. Yesterday Owen wanted me to play with him on the floor. I told him I needed to lay down for a little while because my belly hurt. When Will got home, he immediately told him that my belly hurt, because there's a baby in there. So funny. No idea why he connected the two. I've never given him an explanation for this recurring "belly hurt." Smart kid. Not so smart on the specifics of pregnancy though, since he keeps declaring he has a baby in his belly, despite our efforts to teach him otherwise. A few weeks ago, he seemed to concede, but then told us he had a baby in his leg instead. By the way, in case you don't know already, I'm pregnant. Here we are going on about diapers and nausea, never actually stating the fact. If you haven't heard this news in person, I'm sorry. We love so many people, who are spread out all over the place, and I just haven't had the energy to personally contact everyone I would like to, so please don't be mad.

1 comment:

Holly said...

YAY!!!! BABY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations...again.