Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Praise be to God

Charlotte's surgery was successful! We have not been able to see her yet, but we have met with her surgical team. They reported that it could not have gone better. We are so excited right now. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray for her recovery. She will be in the PICU for the next seven to ten days. The big hurdles are getting her lungs cleared of the excess fluid, getting her to breathe on her own, and making sure she can eat well. I'll try my best to keep you updated, and hopefully post some more pictures soon.

5 comments:

Lady Cayt said...

That's wonderful!! We were praying for you and the docs and little Charlotte all day today! Charley prayed, I prayed, I even called my Mom and I know they had signs all over LUMPS to pray for you. I'm so happy for you all and hope the days ahead bring healing and recovery. Blessings!

Christianne Page said...

I've found myself singing praise songs all evening!

em and pete said...

Praise God! We're still praying!!! Love you guys all so much!

Emsamum said...

Just read this today. What amazing and wonderful news. We are still fervently praying for her recovery. I can't wait to meet her!

Brian Shea said...

Yay!! Shouting out praises here. Will continue to pray.