Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Familiar Waiting Room

I feel like a regular here. I know the location of the bathroom. I'm aware of the weird hours of the caf. I know that you don't sit near the desk, because once the volunteer receptionist leaves, someone has to answer the patient update phone. And I'm used to the obnoxious sounds of The Suite Life in the background. But anyways, thought some of you out there might want to know that Charlotte's cath has gone well. We haven't been able to see her yet, but the procedure went as planned. Her aorta is looking good, and her clot in her femoral artery has dissipated. We'll be back here in two months to keep an eye on her aorta, but for now, we're awaiting our release.

4 comments:

Christianne Page said...

So glad to hear it! Thanks for updating.

Holly said...

Yay Charlotte!

Mama Bee said...

Glad that everything went well!

Ma Ledford said...

Bless you sweet friend!