Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Comments

I have to say that I become ridiculously excited when people comment. Does that suggest that I am totally self-absorbed? Possibly. But without fail, every time I check our blog, I fervently hope that there will be a new little number beside the Comment line underneath the post. So if you wish to make me happy, please comment to your heart's content. If you wish to teach me a lesson about humility and that my thoughts do not need to be validated by others, feel free to continue in your silent reading of our blog.

3 comments:

Holly said...

it's addicting isn't it? is it wrong to be jealous when others get more comments than you? i guess if i posted more regularly, i would get more comments. i've been reading beth moore's blog. today she got 658 comments. that's because she's beth moore.

Teresa said...

I told you I would leave a comment.
I look for new additions to your blog daily.

askewheels said...

I am addicted to looking for comments too, so here's one for you! For me, it validates that people are reading it. Hope you are doing well!!