Thursday, January 24, 2008

Settlers of Catan

Do you think there is a support group for those addicted to Settlers of Catan? It's so bad that I play online now. I'm truly a dork. For those of you unfamiliar with the greatest game ever, it looks something like the first board in the picture above (I couldn't find a picture of a lone Settlers board). The problem is that you have to have at least three people to play. So despite the fact that Will and I are both avid fans, we have to recruit others to play (or play online). So consider this your call from the big leagues. We want you. We don't care if you've never played. We're willing to teach. Join us in our addiction. You'll be cool if you do it.

5 comments:

amy alley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy alley said...

you can play online?? i had no idea. you've ruined me forever cause let's face it...i can't remember the last time i had a dream about a board game. i'm such a dork.

Amanda said...

Can you explain to me the purpose of this game and why people would play it???

haha! just kidding!

amy alley said...

thanks for your comment, too! okay, so i'd be all over playing online but i'm such a dork and have no clue how (where to find it online, etc). you could email it to me. do you know my email address?

Mama Lutz said...

Christy, I'm so enjoying catching up on your blog. It's been awhile! And Owen is darling. Like you didn't know.

Looking forward to more posts!
-Lauren