Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Life as Usual



So we're back to life as usual. It's been an eventful three weeks. We went on vacation (built snowman, didn't die on skiis), had visitors (Amanda & Daniel), Will went to Chicago (for work), I went to Trinity (visited family). So now we're trying to get back into the routine of normal life. My mind is currently rebelling against that concept. I don't want to be responsible. Not interested in making dinner, washing dishes, doing laundry. But I'm sure I'll get used to the idea soon enough. I actually went to the grocery store and cooked a real meal last night (poached salmon--which was my first time poaching) and it wasn't such a bad time. But enough of that. Thought you might want to see some pictures from our blogging hiatus, so here you go.




And since they clearly thought it was funny to play with my camera while I wasn't paying attention, I want to make sure everyone shares in my laughter...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's so exciting to be in someone's blog....but I completely forgot that we took that pic when you were in another room this weekend. Haha...Daniel looks quite scary. Atleast there is a normal picture of us too though so that others will know we don't always look that scary.