Saturday, April 26, 2008

ARMs rock

As a former loan officer, I just want to take a moment to counter all of that crazy propaganda I keep hearing on the radio about how Adjustable Rate Mortgages are of the devil. Will and I have a 2-year ARM, and I just want everyone to know that our mortgage payment is going down as of June 1st. Praise be to God. That is the beauty of the ARM. Yes, some ARMs are awful loan products, and you should never use them. But others are totally appropriate and smart choices for certain home owners. So if you're in the market for a loan, don't close your minds to the adjustable end of the spectrum. You need to investigate all of your options. And feel free to hit me up for advice. Makes me feel useful.

1 comment:

Holly said...

i thought you were going to talk about how buff you are...