Sunday, June 15, 2008

What about dining out, any way to get paid for that?

I enjoy eating in restaurants way too much. It's not that I don't like to cook, because I do. There's just something about going somewhere to eat that makes me ridiculously happy. We live on a budget and this is the one line item that requires real self-control on my part. I usually plan to eat out once a week when making the menu, and I have to admit that I actually think about that event several days in advance. I muse about where I would like to eat and what I would order. The day of, I actually get excited about going--even if it's just Chick fil A. My mother and father-in-law visited this weekend, and I must say that their love of going out makes me love them even more. We went to a dim sum restaurant yesterday and our favorite bakery/deli today. So incredibly yummy. It's not that I need to get paid for watching movies and eating--we're not desperate for cash. It would just make me feel better about my habits if they produced something other than couch-butt and fry-thighs.

No comments: