Thursday, December 20, 2007

Amusing Owen


I want everyone I know to see this picture. Reason being, it took quite a lot of effort to obtain it. This was taken around 2:30 in the afternoon. Also known as naptime. Why did I decide that I should take a Christmas picture before naptime? Who knows. Maybe God knew that this adorable image of our son would be produced, after much crying and writhing. The reason you actually see a smile is because Owen thinks it is absolutely hilarious when Mommy runs back and forth, pushing buttons and flopping down on the floor beside him. And that's part of what being a Mommy is about I think. Amusing your children when all they want to do is cry or sleep or have that cool toy in the store or eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll try not make all of my blogs about being a mom and having an awesome son, but sometimes you just can't help it.