Thursday, December 27, 2007

My wildest fantasy

Christy questions me weekly about my wildest fantasy, especially near the weekends. To you, it may seem tame, but it brings me hours of entertainment. Cover your eyes if you are a little bashful. This may not be suitable for small children.

Fantasy football. I spend most of Sunday and Monday evening watching football, just hoping that my players will do well and earn lots of points to bring me fantasy glory. My wife thinks it is some sort of man-crush. If she only knew. She questions my fondness for the actual game of football. I really do like football. Managing a fantasy team just adds to it, and it satisfies my desire for fantasy butt-whipping cause I am fantasy good.

So boys and girls, I encourage you to reveal your man-crushes too. You know who you are, you fantasy fans. And womens, don't hold it against your husbands. It's not that they love men (unless they are of that persuasion, in which case football is the least of your worries), they just love victory.

No comments: