Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Good Report

I'm sitting in the PICU now. Charlotte is beside me, sleeping peacefully. The cath went really well. She had a significant narrowing in her aorta, so they used the balloon. It isn't 100% open, but it's much, much better, and the cardiologist was very pleased. We will be staying overnight for monitoring, and then we'll have to come back in a month to take another look at the site of repair, making sure that the aorta is holding up well. But I'm feeling incredibly blessed. So many answered prayers today.

3 comments:

Christianne Page said...

Yay! Always glad to hear prayers answered. We'll continue to pray tonight. Love you!

em and pete said...

Yay from us too! We are still praying. love you all!

Emsamum said...

Praise the Lord. Got up at 6:30 this morning and started praying for her and went to bed with you guys on my heart last night. I know I feel relieved so you must be overjoyed. Love you guys. Can't wait to kiss the miracle girl.