Thursday, May 21, 2009

ShamWow

No, we did not buy a ShamWow. However, we know all of the words to the commercial. The story goes like this...one day we had the t.v. on and the SlapChop commercial came on. I stared at the screen, fascinated, waiting for the spoof to end. But it wasn't a spoof. This was a real-deal commercial. I expressed my shock to Will, who said, "Of course not, that's the ShamWow guy." The what?? He then pulled up this video for my viewing pleasure:

Owen happened to be in the room while we watched and immediately fell in love with this song. Nearly every time Will is on the laptop he asks to hear "The ShamWow Song." Thus, we all know the words. Charlotte's going to join in soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! Now they just need to do something about the snuggie!

Emsamum said...

Just saw the slap chop commercial for the first time. I TOTALLY want one! The sham wow, not half as exciting.