Friday, February 15, 2008

Cookies with Sprinkles




On Valentine's Day, Owen and I had Christianne & Evie over for lunch. Christianne, being the creative mom that she is, brought the ingredients to make and decorate heart shaped cookies. This was a tremendous success--Owen is still talking about "cookies with sprinkles." This particular picture amuses me because you are witnessing Owen in his role as The Enforcer. Evie had just been told by her mommy to stop swiping the icing off her cookie, and Owen is none too happy about her disobedience--thus the finger wagging. He turned into The Screamer about 2 minutes later, when I took the second half of his cookie away before he ate his weight in sugar.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So as I'm sitting here trying to come up with something witty about cookies with sprinkles, I find that I am drawing a blank. It's probably because all I can think about is going to the store so I can make my own cookies with sprinkles. :)

Teresa said...

I wish I could have a cookie with sprinkles, but it is not on my diet

Christianne Page said...

They do make quite the couple. After you left with Owen The Screamer today, Evie got scratched by Miles and went into her own rendition. Before you guys stopped by, she fell in Dave's Sunday School classroom, hit her head, and cried so hard she threw up in front of everyone. Aw... the joys of parenthood. :)

We'll have to remind them of these moments when they're teens!

Holly said...

yum. C O O K I E!!!

Lady Cayt said...

soo cute! I can't wait to see how big they've gotten!