Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine


So in light of today's date, I'd like to share with you 14 things that I love about my husband. Some big, some small. One a little PG-13, so stop reading if you're single or blush easily.

1. His sense of humor
2. The way he plays with our son
3. His laugh--when he's really laughing
4. The fact that he knows the words to nearly every song
5. He's fun to hang out with
6. He really cares about his work
7. He's a thinker
8. He loves Jesus
9. He's my handyman
10. His honesty
11. He's a wonderful travel companion
12. The way he says hello and goodbye
13. He's not materialistic
14. He's a great lover

3 comments:

justin said...

You left out his affinity for cooking shows. That's gotta count for something!

Holly said...

hey pretty lady! how come you're all dressed up and will's in a t-shirt???

Lady Cayt said...

smouldering! :)